Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by

10/05/2009

05/10/2009


Tonight, I was sitting on the border of my window, smoking a hand rolling cig and I wanted to tell you something. Then I realized that you were not physically in the room, being maybe on a cloud or at the supermarket. Well, if I am lucky, my heart will beat again at least 10, 20, 30, 40 years ? So, I will wait you will be back in the room to tell you, because some things must be said your hand feeling the beating of my heart while I express them.

No comments:

Post a Comment