Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by

10/09/2009

08/10/2009


This post is the 271 th that I will publish on my blog and maybe one of the most emotional I had to write. I am pretty sure I not have the right words... The photograph I am posting today is a photograph Of me that was taken by Noëlle Grosso in september. It is a raw, not edited photograph for the moment, but it is also linked with a deep and happy moment in my life...I will not open fully my heart right now, just know that this sweet Brooklyn's girl, this magic photographer is the smile in my life. I will not write more now. Noëlle is writing stories with her photographs, so I will let you imagine the story she wrote, I let you come in her universe, into the magic of a passionate woman and photographer, into a magic that is able to dry the ocean. One day, I will write the text about her she deserves, but for the moment, I will let the Mute Man being behind the power of the photograph.
Just follow the link and discover more of her work, of her world of mute sirens and mute men... http://noellegrosso.blogspot.com


PS : Over the photograph...merci mon ange for the smile you put on my face every single day of my life...


© Noëlle Grosso - 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment