Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by

11/16/2009

16/11/2009

Well, lets say that I will take it easy in this begining of week. 
No pics, no words from me today...;)

So, dear readers, feel free to make this post of the day your own post. 

Use comments bellow the post and publish, write, express what you want on this page and then for one time, it will be me the reader...;)

Be inspired...;)

2 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous song by the Killers!This is a song which has made me so happy, so many times Seb!I am so glad you share the enthusiasm.
    "well I don't mind if you don't mind, cause I don't shine if you don't shine.."
    Wishing you a joyful week, full of colors and lots of amazing moments!
    The stars are blazing like rebel diamonds cut out of the sun, Can you read my mind?
    :)
    Lots of love from Athens
    xx
    m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I can read your mind...;)

    Yes, a lot of sweet and magic things to remember about...but also the deep desire to never look at the happiness a remembrance but more than all something to live in the present...;)

    It was sweet to read you...always...

    Lots of love from Normandy
    xo

    ReplyDelete