Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by

11/26/2009

26/11/2009



When you get the key that open someone heart's keyhole, it doesn't mean you got a permanent thing. In time, the keyhole can be removed, you can lose the key...
From learning that, I try now to use my key like if it could be the last time it will work and to make every single opening the most precious and unique I can.
It took me time to learn, to understand, to admit it, but then, things become easier...

1 comment:

  1. I like the key picture, may i have the permission to use the picture for my blog www.Reikisecret.org? I have an article which suitable with the picture :)

    Ah, one more thing, you will not be forgotten, :)

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete