Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by

1/16/2010

12/01/2010




It was so early...so unusual for me...
I went to the market before to go to work... It was so cold (even my shitty pic seems frozen... I bought some cheese, a some bread... A market is just a market...but thinking back about it...when I was a child, it was my little Museum of not Modern Art, it was a kind of living museum where I was able to see and take into my hands a little baby chicken that one day I would eat after my father would make it fat and my mother would put it in the oven...

No comments:

Post a Comment