Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by

9/20/2009

20/09/2009


Sometimes, reading the big book of our life's story, we realize that we can't continue to write the story until we are not ready to turn the page. During months, I didn't want to turn this page, scared I was to have to write again a new story. Those last weeks, life teached me that I should not be affraid, that to open this new page is not to start a new story but just to accept to open a new chapter in the same story. I feel happy and serene I am now able to understand it, able to trust in my capacity to face a white page. This new chapter in my life won't be the same of course, but I also feel that this new chapter could be more beautiful, deeper than the chapter before. This chapter will be written taking care of wrong things I wrote before, taking the experience of what I lived to make the new chapter a better chapter. It is the life story of a man learning and growing up a little bit day after day, not a great writer, just a man who trust deeply that this world will be again full of new beautiful things he will try to write with his simple words.

No comments:

Post a Comment