Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by

9/21/2009

21/09/2009


Today, I was thinking about those photographs of the model Lizzie Miller
that were published in the American edition of Glamour magazine of this month. We can see a beautiful woman, in her natural looking. No hair brush, not a full perfect photoshoped body, but just a woman, a true and very charming and radiant woman. I don't know if it is the begining of a big change in our society, maybe not...but I was happy to see those photographs showing someone who looks like happy and having a "normal" way to live, because you can't see a so radiant face on a model's face who only had an apple as dinner. For me a beautiful person is at first being beautiful about the capacity of this person to enjoy all sides of life. I enjoy to eat, to drink, to be with people I love very late and not sleeping so much, to be with persons who also can enjoy that naturaly. For me, to be beautiful is not about to work hours each day my six pack I don't have. The beauty is coming from the happiness, from sharing with others this happiness. Beauty is not about what we see with eyes but what we feel with heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment