Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by

2/11/2009

11/02/2009

During 12 years of my life, I tried day after day, with all my heart, to give to thousands children few keys to be one day free and open minded adults, maybe able to make this world better. I have not enough energy to continue and I just hope someone will continue to work about this dream. Those children are our hope. I just wish one day now to share it with my own child...but stars didn't tell me about that...
NB : I would like so much to show you light in his glance...just laws don't allow me to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment