Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by

6/01/2009

01/06/2009

The difference between human beings and animal is the capacity of humans to try to figure out things and from that to have questions coming in mind. I am human, so I can have many questions in mind...I am aware about this world being a mystery, people from this world have to face with the complexity of this world...I just wish I could get sometimes real answers...because behind a question, there is often deep reason that made exist this question...

No comments:

Post a Comment