Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by

6/11/2009

11/06/2009

On my way to work...
The radio plays this old Al Green's song...
I'm, I'm so in love with you Whatever you want to do Is alright with me 'Cause you make me feel, so brand new And I want to spend my life with you Me sayin' since, baby, since we've been together Ooo, loving you forever Is what I need Let me, be the one you come running to I'll never be untrue Ooo baby... My stomach hurts... I know I must be strong, stronger than I never was... I am looking at trees on each side of the road... I don't believe in god... I do believe in life... And this old song on the radio...those trees... I wish I could trust in god...I wish I can ask him something..but no...
I know I must be strong...

No comments:

Post a Comment