Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by

7/11/2009

11/07/2009

Come on ! come on ! take my hand and let's have a night's walk in those little streets...
Come on !
Let's go !! take my hand and follow me in the night. Come with me to write at each corner street the story of life, the story of love, the story that was started in stars...
Come on !! the air is very sweet and warm tonight. We could almost walk fully naked under the moon.
Come on !! take my hand !!
Let's walk and maybe if we find at the crossroad a nice and comfortable square of grass, so maybe we could just to lay right down there on our back and just spend the night watching stars...
my hand taking yours...your hand taking mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment