Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by

8/14/2009

14/08/2009

Today, it was potatoes harvest...
I don't have my own garden, but I just helped my old dad to make him sure to not die alone in the middle of his garden from this hard work. It is also for me, a way to eat organics vegetables and to be aware that food is not only things you get in supermarket but it can also be things you make by yourself. As you can see, my hands are painful for this work...me the guy who works in an office ha ha ha. For me it was just a little moment in my life, but doing that, I was thinking about so many people in this world who have to do that every day of their life to not die from starving. I am a very lucky guy from a rich country...

No comments:

Post a Comment