Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by

8/29/2009

29/08/2009

This evening, I was reading again my old edition of "The little Prince"...
All religions book I read never made me better, never made this world better... For me, it was this book, writen by a pure heart, that was able to make me love other humans, animal, plants... I think when we search the true, we must try to find it inside ourselves, in other humans, because a god is just the better way to have questions, not the answers...

No comments:

Post a Comment