Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by

3/12/2009

12/03/2009

Books are important in my life...
They were my only real friends when I was a little boy and all along my life they feed me from their words...
The most important thing about a book is not the book as an object...for me, it is what you keep from after reading it.
There was just few weeks, I had several thousands books that I always carry in all my moves...
I decided to sell all of them and just to keep few old and precious ones...few sentimental ones... Books can give you freedom from what they say but can be a true weight in life as objects....
Because life is not an eternal thing, because all important things I carry are in myself I just decided that it was time for me to be able to fly...

No comments:

Post a Comment