Google-Translate-Chinese (Simplified) BETA Google-Translate-English to French Google-Translate-English to German Google-Translate-English to Italian Google-Translate-English to Japanese BETA Google-Translate-English to Korean BETA Google-Translate-English to Russian BETA Google-Translate-English to Spanish
Powered by

4/08/2009

08/04/2009

Life can be sweet or hard, but you always learn from life...
From life, I learned that some people can tell you they love you, some other can show you how much they love you... Day after day, I am trying to learn and heal from those first ones and to share and enjoy from those second ones... There is the same difference between those two ways to love than between the fake light from a lamp and the true warm light from the sun. I am not asking to anyone to tell me he love me, I am just asking the truth...the sweet and warm truth or the hurting and cold truth...but first at all the naked truth...

No comments:

Post a Comment